WomenShowTime uses IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), which is a modern type of laser hair removal used for long-term, pain-free hair removal. When our Handset is used on your hair, the hair absorbs the IPL which then heats and destroys the targeted hair follicle.Q2 Is it Safe?
Absoutely! Products have been tested and they are CE/ROHS/FDA certified. Manual with instructions are included in the package.Q3 Does it Hurt?
It is pain-free, it fees like being flicked with a hot elastic band.Q4 Is it Permanent?
Our handset offers extremely long-lasting results however no form of laser hair removal is permanent, even at the clinics. To maintain long-term results, we advise using our Handset twice a week for 4 weeks, once a week for 4-8 weeks then once every 2 - 4 weeks for maintenance.Q5 Do I need to wear eye protection?
No, eye protection is optional but not required whilst using our Handset. Our Handsets have been designed with a sensor, the handset only flashes when it is in full contact with your skin. However, we strongly advise not to look directly at the flashlight and not to use the handset in the area around your eyes.Q6 Do I need to shave before using this product?
Yes, we recommend shaving the areas you wish to target before using your handset.Q7 Does it work for all skin tones and all hair colours?
Our handset is suitable for all but the darkest skin tones. It works on both dark and brown hair colours. Please refer to the chart on the home page.Q8 Safety Tips
To protect the skin, it is not suitable for the following customers:
- You have a known skin disorder.
- You have a skin disease such as allergic dermatitis, eczerma etc.
- You have photosensitization.
- If you are experiencing Menstruation, Pregnant or Lactation.
- If you have sunburn.
- Black or sunburn skin (Please refer to the following specific colour contrast card)
- Black or fuscescent nevus.
- Broken skin, a scab or healed wound, cancer or hemangioma.
- Your eyes and any artificial aesthetic, prosthetic or plastic area.
- The IPL should not used over tattoos, although going around tattoos is fine.
- After tan treatment, allow 2 weeks before using handset. Wait at least 48 hours to tan after using your handset.
The warranty period starts on the date of purchase as stated on your proof-of-purchase and expires at the end of 12 months.
Q10 WomenShow Time Gift Cards
- Gift cards are delivered by email and redeem them at checkout.
- The recipient will receive an initial email with the gift card balance.
- If the order total exceeds the value remaining on their gift card, they can pay the balance using standard payment methods. Eg: credit card.
- Refunding a purchase made with a gift card adds the refunded amount to the gift card’s balance.
Q11 One4All Gift Cards
Your One4All Gift Card can be used for shopping online at www.womenshowtime.com.
Insufficient funds on the card to meet the purchase? Don't worry! See 2 simple steps below.
How does it work?
- Step 1) Purchase WomenShowTime Gift Card with your One4All Gift Card. Please ensure there is sufficient balance on your One4All Gift Card to meet the transaction. Transaction will decline if there are insufficient funds on the card.
- Step 2) You will receive WomenShowTime Gift Cards by email and redeem them at checkout. If the order total exceeds the value remaining on their gift card, they can pay the balance using standard payment methods. Eg: credit card.
We recommend you retain your original One4All gift card until you are happy with your purchase.